Saturday 2 January 2021

Schrodinger's Cat, Wigner's Friend & Karen Barad

She said-

Because thy tongue's art is so entangled with my soul's twat
In my own heart, I live but as Schrodinger's cat
He said-
The arc of the Moral Universe towards Bastardy must bend
  Truth wedded to Wigner is bedded by Wigner's friend.

She-
Listen, limp dick, I was just trying to be ...

He- 
Nice. I know. It's not you. It's 

(both together)
Me!

She- 
Let's
He (speaking very quickly)

Never do this again!
(both together) 
OMG! We sound like an old married couple!

(confused noises followed by prolonged screams and the sound of ambulance sirens)

He- 
Did you have to leave your dentures in your twat?
She- 
Yes! It is de rigueur. 
Read a little Karen Barad why don't you?

(both together) 
All Hail Karen Barad!
May they fuck themselves! 







No comments: