Friday 8 December 2017

Why I'm an anti-Semite

Let me declare, at the outset, that it's not because I'm 'too cheap to become a paid up member of the Labour Party'- in which case I could blackguard Jews to my hearts content without being considered anti Semitic at all. Still, a penny saved is a penny earned.

No. The real reason I am anti-Semitic is because the Jews control the media. Not all of it, of course. Bollywood is run by Khans not Cohens- but substantial segments of the most intellectually significant and culturally salient global media channels are in fact controlled by Jews. I refer of course to that portion which features cats impersonating Saul Kripke. You might not have noticed that all cats impersonate Kripke- at least on 'JewTube' as I prefer to call it- but, if you watch enough cat videos you start to get the same feeling you did that one time you tried to sit through a Saul Kripke lecture and ended up with one foot in the air and your tongue busily cleansing your unmentionables.

Clearly, when I use the word 'controlled', I'm doing so in an anti-Kripkensteinian way iff  it has a 'buck stopper' in the relevant Muth Rational Control metric. If not- for example if there is no 'mechanism' underlying its usage and hence no 'Revelation principle' - then there is no other logically coherent way to use the word in a parsimonious, that is rational, discourse. Since Man is a political animal- i.e. mechanisms need not exist- it follows that either YouTube cat videos universally instantiate Jewish control of the media or else an impredicatively Kripkenteinian 'sceptical paradox' arises such that its own truth value controller is buck stopped by every possible cat video dogma unless at least one medium is not controlled by a Jew. Thus, the truth-maker for Jewish control of the Media is that Kripkenstein is either true or false. If Kripkenstein is neither true nor false, however, the only reason for denying Jews control the media would be political- i.e. foolish if you are not being paid to do so but utterly idiotic if you are.

Anyway, that's why I'm an anti-Semite. What's your excuse?

No comments: