Tuesday 8 February 2022

Why Diana Neslen should be expelled from the Labor Party.

 Diana Neslen is an 82 year old member of the British Labor party. She hates Israel. Since she is Jewish, it would be difficult to call her anti-semitic. Yet, the fact remains, she is the enemy of a race of people whose political and legal arrangements, of which Neslen does not approve, enable their survival in the same manner as similar political arrangements enable other communities to prevail in those other countries in the region with which Israel has exchanged population on the basis of religion. 

Should Neslen be expelled from the Labor Party? Yes. Good relations with Israel and other countries friendly to Israel- e.g. US, UAE etc- is good for the working people of this country. Neslen is creating a nuisance and harming the interests of British workers by whipping up hatred against a country with which we should maintain good relations. 

A political party can't serve the voters of a country if it lets in nutjobs with stupid and harmful agendas of their own. I myself rejected my own application to join the Iyerland Labor Party because my anti Irish hate-speech damages the Iyer working class which, I need hardly say, is arduously endeavoring to bring about my lesbian marriage to Queenji Gor' Bless 'er. Needless to say this is just the first step in my plan to reconquer America after which the Republic of Eire too will be content to expel the leprechauns (Varadkar, I'm looking at you) and return to Iyer rule. In this way my Dad's prediction, which he made to my Mum many years ago, that I'd turn out to be a big fat Queen will come true. Mind it kindly. Aiyyayyo. 

No comments: