Sunday 15 April 2012

Draupadi's marriage counsellor

Draupadi- ' I told him to bring some dhania, ten times I said 'bring dhania' and guess what?
Marriage Counsellor- 'I know, I know, he brought you the head of a demon instead. You talked of nothing else during our last session'
Draupadi- 'That was another husband. This one went and brought back the head of an ogre. All I wanted was some dhania.'
Marriage Counsellor- 'and how did that make you feel'
Draupadi- 'Angry. Really really angry'
Marriage Counsellor- Your wife is expressing feelings of anger. Why do you think that is?
Arjuna- She wants me to bring home the head of a demon rather than an ogre?
Marriage Counsellor- No, she wants you to go to Kurukshetra and kill your cousins. What? Do I have to recite to you the entire Bhagvad Gita all over again?
Arjuna- How's about I just go to the Bania and buy her some dhania?
Marriage Counsellor- Just fucking kill your cousins already! What's wrong with you? Grow a pair you big girl's blouse.
Draupadi- You are the most worthless Marriage Counsellor ever. If it weren't for your 5 for the price of 1 deal on husbands, we'd never have come to you.
Marriage Counsellor- Yes, well, I was actually hoping to rope in Rahul Gandhi.

No comments: