Tuesday 9 June 2015

Iqbal, Tagore & Possible Worlds

Iqbal- ..so then I said to the Shah of Iran, 'Majesty, I've got more literary genius in my little finger than that bearded fucktard Tagore whom you and King Feisal keep feting and fawning over.'

Interviewer (Sarojini Naidu)- What if your little finger was up Rabi Da's butt hole?

Iqbal- LOLWAT? Why would my finger be up that Bengali fucktard's butt hole? You calling me a fag? Look at my tache. This the tache of a fucking gay boy?

Interviewer- I just assumed. Anyway, the point about genius is that it is not something contingent but rather is an essence and therefore exists in all possible worlds including ones in which your little finger is up the Sage of Shantiniketan's butt hole.

Iqbal- Fair point, Sarojini. Anyway, like I was saying, I've got more literary genius in my little finger that than bearded fucktard Tagore, unless, obviously, my little finger happens to be up his butt hole.

Interviewer- Why is it obvious that your little finger would happen to be up Rabi Da's butt hole?

Iqbal- Because Islam is in danger.

No comments: