Sunday 23 January 2022

οὐ γὰρ οἷόν τε `ἀκοῦσαι ὁμοῦ καὶ μαθεῖν τὰ λ̣εγόμενα


I've learned, from the little silver I've earned, & Judas' kiss unreturned,
No Nestor but tutors, Penelope's bullying suitors
Pati-pashu-pasha! all Nous nostos' noose
Dismember the Cosmos to remember Christmas as goose.

Envoi- 
Peace hath a Prince if Himsa is Hamsa
Heresthetic the Modi of Ri'jat's Mimamsa.



Note- that fancy Greek stuff means '“it is not possible to hear and understand at the same time the legomena” and is from the Derveni Papyrus which may be by Diagoras 'the Atheist' or, because to hear is to participate in the Air that is Intelligence, simply be a Shruti which can never, for a Smarta, have an Upanishad. The Veda is uncreated and unending. It undoes its own Vedanta. 

My mother was my beloved seal upon the Prophets, or knot tied by Diotima Mantinike, because she erroneously accused her husband of lamentable traits only I would, much later, exhibit. Indeed, in evil, I am the nine lives of her nine months of pain, whereas that pativrata's husband was the tenth son, or poros kai penia heel of Achilles, who redeems the rest. 

Yes.
In case you're wondering.
 I have been at the Babycham.
Fuck, I'm a shit poet!
Oh.
You already knew.
Cool.
Move on folks. 
Nothing to see here.

No comments: